Dates for our 2013 BTK and ATPL Ground Courses now available.
Waypoints Aviation Ltd provides study support for student pilots. This includes New Zealand ATPL theory, BTK and ITC ground courses, and the Pilot Books series of flight and ground training textbooks for the PPL, CPL, IR, BTK and ATPL.
Waypoints courses and study support material will help you achieve your flying dreams.
Here is a list of our Ground Courses:
- Basic Turbine Knowledge (BTK)
- ATPL(A) Systems and Performance
- ATPL(A) Flight Planning
- ATPL(A) Instruments and Navigation Aids
- Full ATPL Block Course
- Instructional Techniques Course (ITC)
Instructional Techniques Course (ITC)
Waypoints ground courses and study support material will assist you in getting your professional career in aviation off to a flying start!
Waypoints ground courses have all been developed by Mark Woodhouse:
- The Pilot Books series of flight and ground training textbooks for the PPL, CPL, IR, BTK and ATPL have been prepared by Walter Wagtendonk, Stewart Boys and Mark Woodhouse.
- Waypoints ground courses are intended to provide students with all necessary information to successfully complete the respective ASL examination and to assist with your future career.
- The material provides numerous examples, exercises and review questions to ensure your competency in each module.
- Information covers not just syllabus items but also operational and need-to-know aspects of the aviation industry.
- Courses and study support material have been designed to be interesting, interactive and relevant to the industry today.
- Courses are designed to give you the knowledge and understanding to help you prepare for your airline interview and type rating course, not just the ASL exam.
- Waypoints courses and study support material will help you get your qualification credits before you need them, because once you need them it's too late!
Please email us or visit our website for more details.